- at a distance, you probably will either criticize or admire Him.
- beside Him, you will love, respect and follow Him.
- May you be found in Him, then you will recognize Him for what He is.
IN HIM: A family of faith – hope – love
Col 1:1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, and Timothy our brother, 2 To the saints and faithful brothers in Christ at Colossae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father.
Col 1:3 We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, when we pray for you, 4 since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and of the love that you have for all the saints, 5 because of the hope laid up for you in heaven. Of this you have heard before in the word of the truth, the gospel…
- How can you make your faith heard today?
- How can you show practical love today?
- Where can you give hope today?